The National Defense College of the Philippines (NDCP) invites students/participants for Master in National Security Administration (MNSA) Program for Academic Year 2014-2015 which will start on the second week of October 2014.
To all interested and qualified personnel submit to RPHRDD (R1) the required documents with recommendation signed by the Chief/Head of Office not later than March 1, 2014 for subsequent endorsement to TDHRDD.
The Regional Training School 5 is now accepting applicants for Public Safety Junior Leadership Course, Class 2014-01. This course is open for Police Officers 1, with two (2) years TIG and a PSBRC Graduate. The tentative opening of the course is on April 1, 2014 with fifty (50) target participants.
PNP-Bicol. PNP-PRO5 conducted Flag Raising Ceremony and Donning of Ranks for the 4th Quarter CY 2013 Regular Promotees on January 13, 2014, 7:00 o’clock in the morning at PRO5 Grandstand, Camp Gen. Simeon A. Ola, Legazpi City.
The ceremonies were graced by Dir. Rodolfo G. Santos, Jr., Regional Director NAPOLCOM Regional Office 5 and PCSUPT VICTOR PELOTA DEONA, CEO VI, Regional Director, PRO5.
The taking of Oath was led by PCSUPT VICTOR PELOTA DEONA and the donning of ranks was done by the promotees’ families and love ones.
- Complete all the documentary requirements before submitting the application folder;
- Address the application letter to the Acting Regional Director, PCSUPT VICTOR PELOTA DEONA, CEO VI thru PCSUPT PANCHO ADELBERTO M. HUBILLA, the Deputy Regional Director for Administration & Chairman, NUP Selection Board;
- Documents, such as eligibility, transcript of records, and diploma shall be authenticated by the issuing agency. Attach the corresponding original receipts to authenticated documents;
- Two (2) copies are required from the NBI and NSO (with original receipts);
- This is a localized employment program. Apply only in the police station where you are a resident, or at least, in the adjacent police station of your municipality;
- Application folder should be endorsed by the Chief of Police of a police station where applicant is applying;
- Applicant can submit his/her folder to the Chief of Police upon completion of documentary requirements, preferably not later than January 17, 2014;
- Applicant can submit one folder only. However, he/she should bring the other five (5) folders during the date of the interview;
- Wait for a call from the Office of the Regional Personnel and Human Resource Development Division, PRO 5 for the schedule of the interview. Interview shall be held at Camp Gen. Simeon A. Ola, Legazpi City;
- Applicants who are underqualified or overqualified for the position they are applying for are discouraged to apply; and
- Priority for NUP vacant positions are those NUP who were previously displaced due to PNP reorganization, pursuant to Section 4, of R.A. 6656 which states that “no new employee must be taken in until all the permanent employees have been appointed, including temporary and casual employees who possess the necessary qualification requirements”.
- NUP Vacancy, Apply Now !!!
- ATTENTION! Additional Applicants for CY 2013 PO1 Recruitment Program
- 305 PAT Passers to Undergo Drug Test
- ATTENTION! 224 Initial List of PMDE Passers (PO1 Applicants) for CY 2013 PO1 Recruitment Program
- Calendar of Activities for PO1 Applicants CY 2013 Regular and Attrition Recruitment Program